Global Tech Malta is currently looking for a junior web content administrator to join their existing web content team. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively, have a good understanding of HTML and CSS. Marketing knowledge is desirable but not essential. You will be working closely with a number of departments to develop and support our growing catalogue of clients and services. If you love anything web related and are passionate about making sure that the very best is achieved from the websites for user experience and for the business then we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assisting with the upkeep of multiple websites using content management systems (CMS) such as; Flex, WordPress, SiteCore and bespoke systems.
Skills and Experience required:
- High level of attention to detail
- Deliver quality and accurate work to tight deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Maintaining several websites and ensuring the content is accurate, consistent and up-to-date.
- Managing products
- Sourcing and updating imagery and artwork
- Reviewing client/customer feedback
- Website testing and evaluation
- Copywriting for the web
- Able to multitask and prioritise work schedules
- Able to follow style guidelines and client briefs
- Preparing email campaigns by using HTML and a variety of Adobe programmes such as InDesign, Photoshop, Fireworks and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to build close-working relationships with immediate team and wider company
- Great communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- To be able to work well both individually and as part of a team and maintain a positive attitude
- The ability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- A fast learner and analytical thinker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have work experience in an e-commerce environment as well as a keen interest in online retail/e-commerce systems
- Able to perform general customer service and other day-to-day office duties
- A digital marketing (or similar) qualification
- An innate ability to manage multiple projects while working closely with multiple teams including senior management
- Working knowledge or experience in HTML and CSS
- Having an understanding of Google Analytics, SEO and operations of an e-commerce websites.
- Any relevant professional experience is a prerequisite.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite of applications
- Confident with Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible (Part-time)
- Competitive salary
- Staff benefits
- Immediate start
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are required to send their CV and letter of application by email to [email protected] and quoting “Junior Web Content Administrator” in the subject.