Market leader seeking ambitious professional – The Role
Global Tech, a leading multi-service Company specialising in energy, fire, security and engineering solutions, is seeking to recruit an experienced Renewable Energy Consultant. Being the primary driver for Company growth the Consultant is a very valued professional at Global Tech. This role is an opportunity for career growth and personal development.
The Renewable Energy Consultant will be required to start immediately and will be reporting to the Sales Director. The selected candidate will be expected to attend to enquiries received by the Company, seek new business and follow up sales leads while reaching targets within specified deadlines and with minimum supervision.
Here are our requirements, do you have what it takes?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in technical sales
- Be available to start immediately
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- A pleasant personality with a professional and smart appearance
- The ability to demonstrate and up-sell products
- Strong negotiating skills for closing a sale
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent use of English & Maltese language (written & verbal)
- A clean, valid driving license B
- Must have a winning attitude with a strong aptitude for sales
A simple and consistent Compensation Plan that matches excellent potential
Over and above the Career and Personal Development opportunities the successful candidate will receive all the necessary tools to operate and will be compensated with an attractive remuneration package with a potential of on-target earnings of €48K per annum.
Interested applicants are to send a CV and covering letter by email to [email protected] quoting “Renewable Energy Consultant” in the subject.