Global Tech Malta is seeking to recruit Labourers/Installers to support their growing work force in the technical department.
The main duty is to assist in the installation of ELV or PV systems and all other duties that fall under the department section.
- To record, faults identified, work performed and components used during any technical intervention (installation) at client site.
- Perform maintenance within the Company workshop. This also includes the testing of and/or participating in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the market.
- Attend any training provided by the company
- Perform duties in the Company’s mechanical and electrical workshops and Company corporate premises.
- Closing of job cards and any necessary paperwork for a complete installation.
- Attend operations meetings when necessary.
- Attend Management Meetings when necessary
- These tasks and duties shall be performed according to the company or supplier Standard Operating Procedures and the Company Manual.
- Requires extreme attention to detail and daily agenda of the company
- Demonstrate confidence in their abilities and capable to take decisions
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Possession of a valid driving license
- Exhibit and practice good communication skills with clients, colleagues, superiors and system suppliers at all times.
- Show Respect, courtesy and a positive attitude whilst taking all care for the preservation of client and company property.
The list of main duties and responsibilities appearing in this position description is not necessarily exhaustive nor is it necessarily in order of importance; nor is any part of this job description permanent or immutable. The job-holder shall carry out his/her duties as directed by job-holder’s superior.
Interested applicants are required to submit a cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org