Global Tech Malta is seeking to hire a Storekeeper to join their growing team of professionals to ensure an efficient, safe and accurate handling of the inventory and the stock management system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deal with walk-in customers and assist them in a professional and courteous manner.
- Carefully handle the preparation of orders for the goods requested for various jobs/projects
- Issuing Purchasing Requests to the accounts department when stock reach re-order level.
- Record Keeping of tools & equipment register
- Ensuring power tools, tools and vehicles are regularly serviced.
- Ensure safe handling, storage and repacking of all products in line with the departmental procedures and company quality standards.
- Load/unload stock in a safe, presentable manner and highlight errors and damages prior to completion.
- Receive/ Despatch stock and update inventory system with goods issued/received.
- Issuing Monthly stock reports and carry out stock takes as required.
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety and report any concerns to Management.
- Good command of English and Maltese.
- Physical aptitude for manual work and handling of heavy objects.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in use of Shireburn Software for Inventory Management.
- Able to work under pressure with little supervision.
- Valid driving licence. Licence C drivers would be an asset.
An ATTRACTIVE Salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested applicants are required to send a cv and letter of application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org