Global Tech Malta is seeking to hire experienced ELV Technicians to join their growing team of professionals to meet the increasing demands of the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform site evaluations to determine the required tools and equipment for new installations or upgrades of existing systems. This includes site sketching and accurate documentation of requirements as per Company Policies.
- Install, configure and maintain application and system software and hardware as may be required.
- Attend to, diagnose and repair faults that may arise on domestic/commercial ELV systems.
- Handing over of systems installed to the client upon commissioning. This includes ensuring that the client has understood how to operate the system effectively and obtaining the client’s endorsement as per Company Policy.
- Testing new products that the Company may decide to introduce to the market. This includes the issuing of reports and installers manuals.
- Attend after sales client support when required. This may include remote and on-site support during or outside business hours.
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety and report any concerns to Management.
- Organised, ambitious, displays a positive attitude and enthusiastic to learn.
- Flexible and responsive to challenges.
- Methodically good with Extra Low Voltage Systems.
- Good command of English and Maltese.
- Able to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Technical qualification in Industrial Electronics or a related qualification would be considered an asset.
- Valid Maltese driving licence.
Interested applicants are required to apply by sending a CV and letter of application by email to [email protected]
All Applications will be handled in the strictest confidence. An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.