The Pv Grant Scheme 2016 had been extended!
This scheme is being governed by Government Notice 531 of 2016
This Pv Grant Scheme 2016 opened on 30th May 2016. Hereunder are the specimen documentation related to this scheme:
Link to online Pv Grant Scheme 2016 application – Click here
Payments (including deposit) can only be made by any traceable form (NOT cash), and dated after the receipt of the grant offer.
Calculation for the Eligible Pv Grant Scheme 2016
Grant amount calculation (excel sheet)
Additional information may be found here.
The information includes links to Planning Authority installation guidelines, the feed-in tariffs and lists of registered equipment. One will also find a utility intended to indicate the output one would expect from a PV system.
Request for Review
Any request for review should be submitted to the Regulator for Energy and Water Services within one month from the date of the rejection letter. Their request will be assessed by the Review Committee.
Indications on how to complete the de Minimis Form
The State Aid declaration 2016 PV is attached to the grant application as pages 5 and 6.
Examples of De Minimis Aid Schemes (i.e. any funds received under these schemes has to be declared in the ‘State Aid Declaration (de Minimis) form’):
- Business Advisory Services Scheme;
- Business Development Grant Scheme;
- Certify (Tax Credits);
- Micro Guarantee Scheme;
- Micro Invest Scheme;
- Network Support Scheme;
- Strengthening Market Entry and Internationalization;
- Government Grant on the Purchase of Battery Electric Vehicles for the Business Community and NGOs – NB – assistance constitutes de minimis aid where the grant is awarded for the purchase of an electric vehicle or electric quadricycle for hire or reward or in connection with the carrying out of a business.
Examples of Non aid measures (i.e. any funds received under these schemes is NOT to be declared in the ‘State Aid Declaration (de Minimis) form’):
- Solar Water Heater Scheme;
- Roof Thermal Insulation and Double Glazing;
- Domestic Cisterns Restoration (Wells) Scheme;
- Government Grant on the Purchase of Battery Electric Vehicles for the Business Community and NGOs – NB – measure is not de minimis aid only in cases where the grant is awarded to individual persons who purchase an electric vehicle or electric quadricycle for their personal use and not for hire or reward or in connection with their business;
- Government Grant on the Purchase of Environment-Friendly Cars;
- Restoration of Balconies on Private Homes.
After the €15 million Pv Grant Scheme 2016 budget has been allocated and used, the Pv Grant Scheme 2016 had now been extended further.