We are looking to hire a DRAUGHTSPERSON on a Full Time or Part Time basis to join our growing team of professionals.
Reporting to the Project Manager the Draughtsperson’s main duties will be:
- Production of drawings from information supplied by project engineers.
- Construction of bills of material.
- Production of technical specifications for subsequent purchasing
- Maintenance of Drawing Office records, including the Suppliers Library
- Liaison with customers, collaborators, contractors and suppliers as required.
- Supplying information to customers and collaborators in the relevant format in a concise and timely manner.
- Participation in design reviews.
- Participation in cost build-up developments.
The skills, competencies and experience required are:
- Recognised academic and practical qualifications
- Experience in designing MEP services using AutoCad.
- Ability to provide clear and concise drawings for the team.
- Aware of Quality Systems and safe design practice. Adherence to, working instructions and procedures in accordance with the Company’s Quality Assurance policy.
The applicant should be:
- Flexible in availability
- Available for immediate employment
- Interested in the building services sector
- Thorough, rapid, methodical and able to work to tight deadlines
Interested applicants are to send a CV and letter of application by email to email@example.com quoting “Part Time/Full Time Draughtsperson Vacancy” in the subject